- From Clive Lloyd’s West Indies in 1975 to Mahendra Singh Dhoni’s India in 2011, the gallery displays bats signed by each of the 10 World Cup-winning teams.
- Bats signed by triple centurian like Lara,Sehwag,Jaysurya,Amla,Kumar Sangakkara.
- Similarly, all three World Twenty20 champion teams – India (2007), Pakistan (2009) and England (2010) – have signed bats which are displayed at the gallery.
- The trouser that Sachin Tendulkar wore when he scored his 50th Test century; Muttiah Muralitharan’s jersey on the day he became the only cricketer to surpass the Mount 800 in Test cricket and Virender Sehwag’s jersey that helped him get a memorable double ton against Sri Lanka in 2010.
- Personal cricket gear signed by greats including Desmond Haynes,Gordon Greenidge(West Indies), Mark Waugh,Allan Border (Australia), Kevin Pietersen (England,) Sourav Ganguly,Kapil Dev, Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Yuvraj Singh (India).
- The West Indies cap of Malcolm Marshall, the great West Indies fast bowler who died of cancer in 1999; Sir Vivian Richards’ sweater during his playing days; Australia’s World Cup-winning opening batsman David Boon’s ODI jersey and an autographed bat of former Pakistan great Javed Miandad.
- The Legend’s Room displays autographed cricketing gear of Sachin Tendulkar, Rahul Dravid, Sir Vivian Richards, Jacques Kallis and Ricky Ponting along with a Golden Century frame that includes a golden bat signed by the greatest of all batsmen, Sir Donald Bradman.
- Cricket bat with which Saeed Anwar scored 194 against India On 21 May 1997 in Chennai.
- Bats signed by all the players of India and West Indies, who played with Sachin in his final test match.