Blades of Glory, Pune
Biggest Cricket Museum in World
- From Clive Lloyd’s West Indies in 1975 to Micheal Clarke’s Australia in 2015, the gallery displays bats signed by each of the 11 World Cup-winning teams.
- Signed bat of all World Cup Winning Captains
- Signed bat of former Australian cricketer Sir Neil Harvey.
- Bats signed by triple centurian like Lara,Sehwag,Jaysurya,Amla,Kumar Sangakkara.
- Similarly, all three World Twenty20 champion teams – India (2007), Pakistan (2009) and England (2010) – have signed bats which are displayed at the gallery.
- The trouser that Sachin Tendulkar wore when he scored his 50th Test century; Muttiah Muralitharan’s jersey on the day he became the only cricketer to surpass the Mount 800 in Test cricket and Virender Sehwag’s jersey that helped him get a memorable double ton against Sri Lanka in 2010.
- Personal cricket gear signed by greats including Desmond Haynes,Gordon Greenidge(West Indies), Mark Waugh,Allan Border (Australia), Kevin Pietersen (England,) Sourav Ganguly,Kapil Dev, Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Yuvraj Singh (India).
- The West Indies cap of Malcolm Marshall, the great West Indies fast bowler who died of cancer in 1999; Sir Vivian Richards’ sweater during his playing days; Australia’s World Cup-winning opening batsman David Boon’s ODI jersey and an autographed bat of former Pakistan great Javed Miandad.
- The Legend’s Room displays autographed cricketing gear of Sachin Tendulkar, Rahul Dravid, Sir Vivian Richards, Jacques Kallis and Ricky Ponting along with a Golden Century frame that includes a golden bat signed by the greatest of all batsmen, Sir Donald Bradman.
- Cricket bat with which Saeed Anwar scored 194 against India On 21 May 1997 in Chennai.
- World Cup 2015 collection. Bats, balls and jersey of players all around the world.
What's New: ALL STAR CRICKET
- Special collection of signed memorabilia of ALL STAR CRICKET is for display at Museum.
How to Reach
Biggest Cricket Museum in World is open for cricket lovers 7 Days a Week.
Blades of Glory Cricket Museum
Swanand Society Lane 1,Sahakar Nagar 2. Pune, 411009.Maharashtra India